Dean does a few things I want to capture on film before it's too late. First, his stretch. He leans his head back and pulls his arms back. Second, his "prissy face". He raises his eye brows and purses his lips. Third, his extraordinary burps. We attempted last night and this is all we got.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
No such thing as too much Dean!
Dean likes to look at himself in the mirror while I change his diaper. It's super cute. I swear sometimes he's posing and flexing. Of course, when I try to take a picture, he'll only look at me. I posted the pictures anyway.






Dean does a few things I want to capture on film before it's too late. First, his stretch. He leans his head back and pulls his arms back. Second, his "prissy face". He raises his eye brows and purses his lips. Third, his extraordinary burps. We attempted last night and this is all we got.



Dean does a few things I want to capture on film before it's too late. First, his stretch. He leans his head back and pulls his arms back. Second, his "prissy face". He raises his eye brows and purses his lips. Third, his extraordinary burps. We attempted last night and this is all we got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are right - some of us can't get too much Dean. I love the pictures and I look forward to reading more on your other site.
ReplyDeleteI love the double posts! I love all of you Kendalls, but I really crave pictures of Dean the most! Thanks for thinking of us!
ReplyDeleteI think the prissy face sounds exciting, get that one! Dean's hair is coming in more, sorry James, Dean wins. :)
ReplyDelete