Monday, February 15, 2010

fake cough

Dean doesn't suck his thumb. He sucks his whole hand. It's almost like he's trying to get his fist in his mouth. Dean, you are so close!
Lately I haven't had any luck getting him to smile or talk for the camera. As soon as he sees it, he goes into observant mode... you are familiar with this. He furrows his eyebrows and stares. He seems to talk the loudest and most when I'm ignoring him, or I'm across the room. He smiles for me when I make noises he likes, run his legs, let things brush his face, etc. He just won't do it in front of a camera!

2 comments:

  1. He doesn't have to smile to be adorable! That fake cough is pretty funny! I want to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness that was so UNCONVINCING, his cough I mean. He's getting some extra chub on the cheeks, keeps on getting cuter!!

    ReplyDelete