Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crib twister

Dean usually rolls onto his stomach if I lay him down. This is also true at nap time. He can't roll off of his stomach, so I've been teaching him to sleep on his tummy. He did this for the first time a couple days ago.




Maybe he turns that direction so he can see to room?

I have some excellent news!
Drum roll .... Dean ate some prunes. He even swallowed! this is the second day I tried it. You might guess why we skipped cereals and the usual order of introducing fruit to get some prunes into his system. Anyway, I'm super proud of him for eating like a big boy!



Dean wants to be as big as his dad. Here's how they measure up right now.

2 comments:

  1. He looks very content sleeping on his tummy. Mmmm...mmmm prunes! They must taste better than rice cereal! Keep growing Dean! You're almost there! 10 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella has slept maybe 3 nights in her entire life on her back. She refused to do it as an infant.

    Prunes work wonders huh?:)

    ReplyDelete