A) TRUCKS -- mainly the wheels and the bigger the wheels the better B) BALLS -- he just learned how to bounce them, but mostly he chases them around C) This bucket -- he rolls it around
Anyone notice a common theme? and no, he never holds still.
These next three pictures are of this strange allergic looking rash on his face from when he ate some Ranch dressing the other day. The same thing happened with cottage cheese. I don't think it's the milk or we'd have some other symptoms... Right? he's been drinking milk-based formula since Day 1. Any experienced mom's have a suggestion?
Dean loves the bath. The first thing he does when I put him in the water is this:
I have to wrestle the wash cloth out of his mouth if I want to use it for it's designated purpose. He did the same thing with a kitchen towel the same day-- and started crawling around still holding it in his mouth.
Dean broke a couple teeth last night. He'd been working on three on the top for quite a while. I'm pretty sure that two of the three cut last night, but he doesn't like me checking.
Someone told me that ranch has raw eggs in it... maybe that's the problem? He's got some tough knees to get around on that hard wood floor! He looks so big. Glad to hear he likes balls, I think he'll like the birthday present I sent then. :)
I hope he did not inherit a gluten intolerance form the Kendall/McVea side of the family. Most ranch dressing has some type of gluten in it. If it is a gluten allergy, he may outgrow it but it is not nearly as difficult to deal with as it has been in the past. He can really move. If he travels as fast on two legs as he does on all fours, you will have a chase on your hands.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
He is such a cute kid Jenny! Crazy to think that he's almost 1 huh?
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me that ranch has raw eggs in it... maybe that's the problem? He's got some tough knees to get around on that hard wood floor! He looks so big. Glad to hear he likes balls, I think he'll like the birthday present I sent then. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope he did not inherit a gluten intolerance form the Kendall/McVea side of the family. Most ranch dressing has some type of gluten in it. If it is a gluten allergy, he may outgrow it but it is not nearly as difficult to deal with as it has been in the past. He can really move. If he travels as fast on two legs as he does on all fours, you will have a chase on your hands.
ReplyDelete