I can't believe how close he's getting! Funny story, Sophie was watching these movies with me and had an epiphany, "Hey Mom, Dean has tiger ears and a tiger tail at his house!" I was supised she can remember that from almost a year ago! You made quite an impression.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
You might have to get him a trampoline soon. Great walker!
ReplyDeleteHe is doing great! Way to go Dean! Its nice to be cautious! Less bumps and bruises that way!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how close he's getting! Funny story, Sophie was watching these movies with me and had an epiphany, "Hey Mom, Dean has tiger ears and a tiger tail at his house!" I was supised she can remember that from almost a year ago! You made quite an impression.
ReplyDelete