Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He's watching

I just want to mention, before I forget, that Dean is definitely paying attention to what I do. He watches so closely that he noticed I'm always grunting when I have to get up or down off the floor or reach down and pick things up. I know that he noticed because he started to do that, too. It's a pretty good imitation. If I didn't know better I might think it was as hard for him as it is for me.

Here's a load of videos. I think everything he does is cute. They might be a little boring to one less devoted.


Knocking things down is funny





He is very interested in figuring out how things work. I don't think it will be long before we're buying him appliances at garage sales to tear apart. The good news is James and I will have a good time doing it with him.




Dean loves his sleepy things. I don't let him play with them unless he's in his crib, but today we were hanging out in his room and he "asked" for them. Too bad I never taught him "please" instead he has to do this whine:





2 comments:

  1. You are right he is adorable! Thanks for sharing the great videos! I can see you all taking appliances apart for FHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an engineer in the making - it is in his genes. Thanks for the great videos.

    ReplyDelete