Jake is smitten by Jane! He stopped wiggling and stared at her open mouthed for the entire video. Just fascinated. I don't know if his attention span was done or what, but he didn't give Dean the same amount of attention. Very excited to see you this week! I hope everyone is feeling better.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
Jane looks like she's going to be crawling soon! She is adorable! Poor little Dean! He's even cute when he cries!
ReplyDeleteGrant and I are true Jane fans - we eagerly watched the full 3 minutes. They are both so cute.
ReplyDeleteJake is smitten by Jane! He stopped wiggling and stared at her open mouthed for the entire video. Just fascinated. I don't know if his attention span was done or what, but he didn't give Dean the same amount of attention. Very excited to see you this week! I hope everyone is feeling better.
ReplyDelete