Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jane is 1 year old

I never managed to take any perfect 1 year photos. I hope Jane will forgive me for that some day. James did his best in a "we have ten minutes before church" photo shoot.







 We did her birthday cake way too late and after a missed nap. poor, tired baby girl.



Despite her looks in those tragic birthday cake pictures, Jane is a healthy happy girl. Jane is plump and I love to give her chunky thighs a squeeze. She walks really well and says three words "ah-oh" (when she drops something), "da-da" (for her father), and "ah-un" (all done- when she wants to get out of her high chair). Jane likes to dance and be held. She likes holding dolls and eating cardboard books. she really likes water and doesn't get upset when her splashes end up right in her eyes. I am proud of Jane. She's adorable. I love her so much it's like my heart is vibrating when I hug her tight.


1 comment:

  1. I think the 1 year old photos are wonderful1 What a beauty! She walks so much more confidently and quickly than she did a month ago! Your toy cupboards look nice, too! Give her a squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete