Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dean's backpack



I'm not sure about this new Blogger posting form. It has some nice features, but it has some annoying little problems. for example it tipped this picture over. It is portrait on my computer, but Blogger messed it up in the uploading.
 What do you think? is Dean ready for school? Maybe he needs pants first. Perhaps next year he'll be in the habit of wearing pants and he can go to preschool.
?










this video needs a little explanation. Dean plays with himself really well. I know he has this fantastic imagination because of the noises he makes and the things he says. He gets embarrassed and stops if he sees me watching. I snuck this video. you can't see or hear very well and he doesn't do anything particularly cute, but here it is. Dean plays solo.

2 comments:

  1. they are getting bigger and smarter! Thanks for the great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows Live Writer. That's what you want to use to write your blog posts. Try it, it's free program and you'll never go back to blogger. I love all of your videos, such cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete