Tuesday, October 2, 2012

home stuff

James is a good Dad and the kids love him. He comes home from work and wants to relax in his "king-of-the-house" chair, but they just climb right up on top -- undeterred by his closed eyes and reclined position.




Jane loves necklaces and she looks really cute in these clothes from Elliot, so I took some pictures.


 It is so fun when they play together.


Dean hooked that bowl onto that gold chain. It looks like some rapper jewelry.


These kids are my life. I'm so glad I have them. Perhaps all you UT people ought to move out here, because we miss you. We'd move home, but UT companies pay low wages and UT houses are very expensive. Plus you have horrid winters.

3 comments:

  1. I love those kids! Dean is so ingenious. That is what happens when two engineers have children. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of a couple of cute kids! You are right Jane looks great in Elliott's clothes! Dean looks great in his Beehive shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute. And I think Denver is a nice compromise between UT and Houston. ;)

    ReplyDelete