Sophie Tessa and I give those movies 5 STARS! I just want to talk to him with that great eye contact he has at the end of the 1st movie. He's oh so very cute!
I think I passed the test! I didn't get bored and only wished for more! He sings beautifully and that is a very nice quilt he was singing on! Rod makes a great trainer! Dean is probably in tiptop shape after the Kendall visit!
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
Sophie Tessa and I give those movies 5 STARS! I just want to talk to him with that great eye contact he has at the end of the 1st movie. He's oh so very cute!
ReplyDeleteI think I passed the test! I didn't get bored and only wished for more! He sings beautifully and that is a very nice quilt he was singing on! Rod makes a great trainer! Dean is probably in tiptop shape after the Kendall visit!
ReplyDelete