Friday, May 14, 2010

Dean plays football



I have some BIG NEWS! Dean hasn't been constipated for a week. YAY! The cure? Sweet potatoes-- or actually the prunes I can mix into his sweet potatoes. He LOVES the potatoes. I couldn't get enough prunes into him straight, but he'll eat quite a bit more mixed with sweet potatoes.

More news -- Dean rolls from his back to front over both shoulders and he has rolled from front to back twice (that I know of)

The rest of this is just being silly. Dean does like balls, but the football isn't his favorite. For the purposes of this photo shoot he had to do football because that is what matches his shirt.

Dean meets ball.


Dean tastes ball

Dean meets teammate

Dean tastes teammate

Dean discovers proper football hold


Dean fumbles.

2 comments:

  1. He looks very handsome in his sporty onesies! It looks like he is very good at sitting for a long time now, too! Is he rolling around to get to things? You were really good at figuring out the angle, rolling and then making course corrections on the way. July seems so far away and he is going to be making so many more changes before then! Great news about the prunes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute photo log. I enjoyed it thoroughly! Love you, love Dean. Oh and that James character too I guess. :) j/k

    ReplyDelete