I love the drool pictures! The onesies with their opposite sayings are darling! I need some of these pictures in the larger format; The one where you are kissing his cheek, the one right after that with the wet spot on his onesie and the middle one of the two of them! I am so excited to see them!!
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
I love the drool pictures! The onesies with their opposite sayings are darling! I need some of these pictures in the larger format; The one where you are kissing his cheek, the one right after that with the wet spot on his onesie and the middle one of the two of them! I am so excited to see them!!
ReplyDelete