I was trying to get him to move his head side-to-side. He does it like he's dancing or something. I think he picked it up by imitating me when I move my head to his toy's music.
Oh Dean you are so cute! And Jenny, you can just tell he is so in love with you! I am so anxious to just hold and love him next month. What a precious boy you have there.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
haha... uneventful, but oh boy! Look how happy and cute that kid is!!! I love him and I haven't even met him yet! :)
ReplyDeletelove ya jen
Oh Dean you are so cute! And Jenny, you can just tell he is so in love with you! I am so anxious to just hold and love him next month. What a precious boy you have there.
ReplyDelete