Dean wants to play with some of the strangest things. This is a regular item he asks for (by standing near the counter, whining, and waving his arms).
It's his baby monitor. He drags/carries it all over the house.
He's taken to whacking his head on things. One day he even had a little bruise on his forehead. He doesn't do it enough to worry me, but it's kinda weird.
We love sunny days. I hope we don't have more of the freezing gray stuff. No fun.
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
He is looking very grown up! He probably thinks the baby moniter looks like his dad's i-touch or something. I can't wait to see him!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have an engineer in the making - anything with a cord and buttons is interesting. Here we go with that gene pool again.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute kid - can't wait to see him. Thanks for posting so regularly.