Did I ever tell you how much I like your new entertainment center? I think that everytime it makes an appearance on your blog. Jane is so big and chubby now! What a doll, she looks so different from Dean to me. Dean's dancing to such a slow peaceful song is hilarious, doesn't even need a beat, he makes his own! We're getting so excited to see you next month!!
I'll be posting a lot of pictures on this blog, so I'm going to compress them first. Anne, Mom, Jess (you know this blog is for you) if you want the full size file of a specific picture, email me (JennyQuincy@gmail.com) or, you can leave a comment, call, whatever.
Did I ever tell you how much I like your new entertainment center? I think that everytime it makes an appearance on your blog. Jane is so big and chubby now! What a doll, she looks so different from Dean to me. Dean's dancing to such a slow peaceful song is hilarious, doesn't even need a beat, he makes his own! We're getting so excited to see you next month!!
ReplyDeleteThey are both growing up very nicely! I'm so glad that I get to see them before they get much bigger! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete