I guess it's time to teach him how to write his name.
He also made a mountain out of all his books. (I decided a long time ago that my kid's books were meant to be loved to death, so I allow this kind of book-abusive behavior.) None have passed on yet. They're still readable. And we DO read them! Thanks to Grandma's especially for all our books.
Dean talks a lot now, but not everything he says is pronounced correctly (I'm the only one who understands a lot of what he says). he sometimes hears words he likes and knows when he's listening to something else. For (a very long) example:
A Jane crawling update. She's all over the place and quite enthusiastic about it. I can't believe how quickly she's improving her crawl.
Dean imitating me, Jane cleaning up the floor. (she's not your kid, so don't worry about it). I think my kids are so cute!

Another brilliant grandchild! He should be writing me letters soon! Dean and Jane are both growing up very quickly and very cutely! Thanks for sharing! My favorite part is the imitating you!
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute kids Jen! It's almost erie how much your kids will immitate you as they grow older. I think that's a big part of the refiner's fire parenting puts you through, when they immitate you in the negative ways. They really help us be better people! I love that Dean keeps saying he's going to get her when she's ignoring him eating crumbs, hilarious!!
ReplyDelete