Sunday, February 26, 2012

to hold you over

I haven't posted for too long! I learned this from a trusted source. Here's our present status:

Jane turned 9 months old yesterday! so I'll be getting some good pics and videos of her ASAP. However, these will have to hold you over:

the other day I needed some time in the kitchen, so I decided to hypnotize the kids with the TV. Those kid shows are incredibly annoying, so I had a stroke of genius and turned on 'Singing in the Rain'. It happens to be a favorite of mine. I wasn't sure they'd like it since they don't generally like shows targeting age groups above 5 yrs old.

As you can see, they loved it.




Jane and her Dad have matching shirts:


These videos are of me trying to catch Jane's excited bouncy-head-bobbing dance that she does when Dean is jumping in his crib. It's adorable. Neither of the videos is a real success, but she does a tiny bit of it.




2 comments:

  1. Yea! I am amazed at how much your kids are changing and growing up!; with discriminating taste liking "Singing in the Rain", too. I love the look on Jane's face in the 2nd movie shot. She seems to adore her older brother. I loved the head dance,too (James' and Jane's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such energy - you are going to have to get a tramp someday. "Singing in the Rain" is one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete