Monday, March 5, 2012

a few videos

This one is pretty hilarious to me. you might think that mothers shouldn't encourage violence against dolls, but I wont be able to convince Dean that I'm mad.




FHE Roar for lions in a lion's den.




This is a long attempt for me to get Dean to sing. He is often singing special versions of the songs we sing. I think he sings in the end of the video. This video is probably too boring for most people, but I adore Dean, so I put it up anyway.




Jane eats and Dean plays "head, shoulders, knees, and toes"

1 comment:

  1. Great videos! I enjoyed Dean's singing and cleaning. I love how he watches himself in the mirror/oven door. Nice eating Jane! How does she measure up to Dean at her age? Dean must have awesome Nursery leaders to teach him "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" so well.

    ReplyDelete