Saturday, March 10, 2012

9 Month Jane

Jane has been turning into a little girl. Toddlerhood is in our very near future. Here's about a million pictures of her. You'll have to forgive me, I meant to take some really nice pictures for this milestone birthday, but the stars wouldn't align. I ended up taking the pictures in less than ideal light, without James, while Dean was awake, and without any special dress for Jane. I figure mediocre is better than nothing, so here you go:













Jane found a bag of veggie straws. Jackpot!



This is too funny to leave out. I'm not sure where he learned this but Dean set this up and told me that he and his giraffe were at school.



Here's a video of Jane that gives you a decent display of her personality. You'll notice that she's pretty manipulative for a 9 month old -- with the tantrum because she want's me to hold her.




I love my Jane. She is a very sweet girl. She snuggles and hugs. I love to kiss her cheeks. She's a pretty little girl. I'm proud of her. Sometime I can't quite comprehend that I'm the mother of my children. It's hard to believe that James and I are entrusted with these little children of God.

By the way, Her overall stats were something like 20% weight, 43% height, and 15% head. We are working on transitioning her from bottle to table food. She basically hates all baby food. This was a little frustrating for me until I noticed that she puts any crumb she can find on the floor into her mouth. I figured that I'd start feeding her finger food. Now I give her anything that won't choke her. The doctor thought that was great. She's doing just fine.

1 comment:

  1. She is growing up very nicely and cudos for not picking her up so that she learned that she can't manipulate with tantrums. She looks very healthy and way above the 20% stat on weight!

    ReplyDelete