Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hair cuts and Growing up

I cut Dean's hair a couple days ago. this is the second time I've cut it with scissors (as opposed to clippers). I'm pretty proud of myself. The goals -- keep the super cute curls, and look like a boy.

He's holding a little toy yo-yo that has a smiley sticker on it. He calls it his "happy".


the other morning Dean found a couple of Dad's protein shakes. Dean told me they were "Daddy's Bottles". (note the old haircut in all of the rest of the pictures)

Jane figured out how to climb up stairs this week, so I put up the gate. Dean had to inspect it:



(he's shaking it)

Counting the little holes:
Jane is cut off from her new favorite toy. Poor girl.
She can climb up as far as she wants, but I only dare take pictures when she's on the bottom step


This was just too cute. Jane sitting in Dad's lap very contentedly while he takes care of whatever on the phone.




Here's some videos of Jane's new skills. She started pulling herself up to standing in her crib a couple weeks ago and since then has learned to stand up against anything, including walls. She cruises a little, as you can see in the video and she can stand and balance for a pretty long time. Also, she's climbing up stairs. 10 months old today!






1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the haircut! Way to go and grow Jane! She is adorable. I love that Dean is still examining things and that he has a "happy".

    ReplyDelete